1997 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Laramie Extended Cab
- Cummins 5.9L 6BTA IC 360cci 12V I6 Turbo Diesel with a Holset HX35W Turbo (56mm Compressor Inducer Flowing 52lb/min), Power Driven Diesel Adjustable Boost Elbow set at 38psi, ISSPRO EV2 Boost Gauge, Wix Big Honkin' Air Filter (42790), 4-inch Turbo Back Exhaust, ISSPRO EV2 Pyrometer, Boost, and Oil Pressure Gauge, Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer, and lastly Shell Rotella T4 15W-40 Oil and Mopar Oil Filter
- Bosch P7100 215HP Mechanical Injection Pump with Power Driven Diesel AFC Live (including their 35PSI Max Travel Springs and pre-cut AFC Foot), Fuel Plate Removed, Bosch 5x.010 145’ VCO Injectors, 13.5’ Injection Timing, Pure Diesel Power Spin-On Fuel Filter Conversion Kit with WIX 33402/33391, PDP Fuel Heater, WiF Sensor, ISSPRO EV2 Fuel Pressure Gauge, and Factory Mechanical Lift Pump
- New Venture NV4500 5-Speed Manual Transmission with South Bend 1947-OFEK 13-inch Stage 3 Single Disk Clutch (rated for 500HP, 1,000ft/lb of Torque, and 25,000lb Towing Capacity), Valair 1-3/8 Input Shaft, and Royal Purple 75W-90 Full Synthetic Oil
- New Process NP241DHD 4X4 Transfer Case with Royal Purple Max ATF Full Synthetic Oil
- Dana 60 Solid Front Axle (using Royal Purple 75W-140 Synthetic Gear Oil and LubeLocker Gasket), Vacuum Actuated Central Axle Disconnect and Hydraulic Disk Brakes
- Dana 80 Solid Rear Axle with Limited Slip Differential (using Royal Purple 75W-140 Full Synthetic Gear Oil, Mopar LSD Additive, and LubeLocker Gasket), 3.55 Gear Ratio, and Hydraulic Drum Brakes
- Maxxis Razr AT 32-inch LT285/75R16 10-Ply Tires on 16-inch Rims
- PSC Big Bore XD SG852K3 Steering Gearbox, Dodge Off Road Custom Fabricated Gearbox Brace, PSC SP1490 High Performance Power Steering Pump, HK2042 Power Steering Hoses, and Swepco 715 Full Synthetic Power Steering Fluid
- Synergy T-Style HD Steering Kit, FOX 2.0 IFP Steering Damper, Top Tier Suspension 2nd to 3rd Gen Track Bar Conversion Kit, and Carli 3rd Gen Track Bar
- Kenwood XDC-X303 Head Unit with Rockford Fosgate P400X4 Amplifier, JBL GX963 6x9 Door Speakers, and JBL Club 5020 5.25” Rear Speakers
- Dual 10-inch Kicker CompRT 400W RMS/800W Peak Subwoofers in Custom Sealed Box Powered by a Rockford Fosgate P1000X2 Amplifier, 130A Alternator, and Dual Interstate Batteries
- 2000W/4000W Surge Novopal Pure Sign Wave Inverter (under driver seat), 50W Uniden CB Radio and 200W PA/Siren System (in front of middle console), Dual Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 USB Sockets/Voltmeter Combo Cigarette Lighter Replacement (lower outlet replacement, ignition powered)
- Street Guardian SGGCX2PRO+ Dash Camera with Rear Camera, Escort Passport Max Radar Detector, and Hardwired Ignition Powered Kits
- Xentec 30W HID Low Beam Projectors and HELLA 100W Halogen High Beam Reflector Sport Headlights, Dual Morimoto Relay Wiring Harness (9007 Conversion to 9005 Low Beam & H1 High Beam, with Low/Fog or Low/High/Fog for Brights), Spyder Sonic Headlight Assembly, Sylvania LED Parking Lights, LED Turn Signals, LED Cargo Light, and LED Interior Lights
- 37-inch Nilight LED Light Bar and Dual 4-inch LED Light Bar Fog Lights
- Access TonnoSport Low Profile Roll Up Tonneau Cover
Oil and Filter Changed on July 20, 2022 at 242,935 miles with Shell Rotella T5 15W-40 and Mopar Oil Filter.
Thuren 2nd Gen Track Bar installed on July 2, 2022 at 242,550 miles.
PowerMaster 185A High Output Alternator and PowerMaster Performance Starter installed on June 9, 2022 at 242,244 miles.
Head Gasket replaced with MAHLE brand on May 24, 2022 at 241,950 miles. Hot retorque performed with 1/8 to 1/4 turn required to reach 125ft/lbs again.
Intake Manifold and Grid Heater Element replaced with First Gen 2-Piece Manifold on February 18, 2022 at 241,750 miles.
Grid Heater Solenoid Replaced on December 31, 2021 at 241,516 miles
Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer installed on December 19, 2021 at 241,060 miles
Instrument Cluster Lights and HVAC Lights Replaced on December 10, 2021 at 240,750 miles with Sylvania Incandescent Bulbs
Maxxis Razr AT 285/75/16 tires mounted, balanced, and installed on December 7, 2021 at 240,575 miles by Les Schwab
Timken Front Main Seal, Fel-Pro Front Timing Cover Gasket, Interstate-McBee Headgasket, and ARP 425 Head Studs installed with ARP Rocker Pedestal Studs on October 28th, 2021 at 240,100 miles. Mopar Oil Filter Replaced and Oil Changed with Shell Rotella 15W-40 T4 motor oil. Valve Covers painted VHT Grabber Green and coated with Rustoleum Glow in the Dark Spray Paint. Turbo, Thermostat Housing, Alternator Bracket, Intake Horn, Intake Manifold, Belt Tensioner, and Water Pump painted VHT Grabber Green and Valve Cover Beauty Plate Painted Custom VHT Gloss Black with Lettering VHT Grabber Green. Engine Block and Front Timing Cover Painted VHT Flat Black. Injector Washer, Intake Manifold Gasket, Intake Pipe Gasket, Valve Cover Gaskets, Injector Return Line U-Seal gaskets replaced as well. Valve Lash adjusted to 0.010 Intake and 0.020 Exhaust.
Water Pump, Thermostat, Radiator, Upper Radiator Hose, Coolant Pressure Return Line, Turbo Oil Feed Line, Oil Cooler, Oil Filter, and Oil Replaced on August 10, 2021 at 239,997 miles. Engine Oil used is Shell Rotella T4 15W-40 and Mopar Oil Filter. Genuine Cummins Replacement Parts Except Gates Radiator Hose, CSF Radiator, and Oil Cooler.
4 Channel Rockford Fosgate X400 Amplifier Installed and all speakers wired to amp on July 22, 2021 at 239,657 miles
Custom Dodge Off Road Steering Brace for the PSC SG852K3 installed on July 7, 2021 at 239,165 miles
Synergy HD T-Steering Kit 8525-03 and Fox 2.0 Steering Damper 982-24-941 installed on May 18, 2021 at 237,671 miles
Rear Differential Fluid and Gasket Changed on May 6, 2021 at 237,154 miles with Royal Purple 75W-140 Fluid, Mopar Limited Slip Additive, and Lube Locker Gasket
Sway Bar Bushings Replaced with MOOG Bushings on May 1, 2021 at 236,975 miles
Alignment and Front Tire Balance performed by Les Schwab at 236,765 miles on April 26, 2021. Rear tires were not touched due to “wheel spacers”.
PSC Big Bore XD Steering Gearbox SG852K3, PSC HD Power Steering Pump SP1490, Power Steering Hydraulic Hose Kit HK2042, SWEPCO 729 Flushing Oil, SWEPCO 715 Power Steering Fluid, Top Tier Suspension 3rd Gen Track Bar Conversion Bracket, and Carli 3rd Gen Track Bar installed on April 16, 2021 at 236,484 miles.
Pure Diesel Power Spin-On Fuel Filter Adapter Kit PDP39256 and ISSPRO R14055 Fuel Pressure Gauge 0-40PSI Installed on March 25, 2021 at 236,321 miles with WIX 33391 Fuel Filter.
Oil Change done on March 4, 2021 at 235,215 miles with Shell Rotella T6 15W-40 Oil and Mopar Oil Filter; Morimoto 9005 Relay Wiring Harness Installed and Headlight Housings "Sealed"; Trailer Wiring Socket Replaced and Wired Up
Belt Tensioner Replaced with Genuine Cummins Belt Tensioner 3912294/5333499 and Gates HD Green Serpentine Belt Installed on February 10, 2021 at 234,445 miles.
Xentec 35W HID Projector Headlights Installed, Fahren 30W LED Reflector Headlights Installed, Halo LED Installed, and Morimoto Relay Harness Installed on January 7, 2021 at 233,263 miles.
Front Driveshaft U-Joint (front) Replaced and U-Joint Straps Replaced and Chassis Lubricated on December 15, 2020 at 232,150 miles. 2 year, 24,000 mile Warranty
Mopar Throttle Cable, BHAF Wix Air Filter (42790), and Spyder Sonic Headlights Installed November 3, 2020 at 230,500 miles.
Transfer Case Fluid Drained and Filled with 3.25 Quarts Royal Purple Max ATF on October 26, 2020 at 230,092 miles.
Transmission Fluid Drained and Filled with 4 Quarts Royal Purple 75W-90 on October 20, 2020 at 229,850 miles.
Oil Change Done on October 19, 2020 at 229,800 miles with Shell Rotella Full Synthetic T6 Oil and Mopar Oil Filter. Fuel Filter replaced with Duralast Fuel Filter. Water in Fuel Plug Connected. Engine Oil Drain Plug Replaced.
Steering Stabilizer, AFC Live, PDD Fuel Foot, 35PSI Max Travel Spring, Fuel Plate Delete, and Gauges Installed on September 28, 2020 at 228,500 miles
Rear Drive Shaft U-Joints and Carrier Support Bearing Replaced on August 31, 2020 at 227,500 miles. 2 year, 24,000 mile Warranty
Front and Rear Differentials Topped Off with 80W-90 GL-5 Limited Slip Gear Oil at 225,000 miles
200W PA/Siren System, Kenwood Radio, Kicker Subwoofers, and JBL Speakers installed at 225,000 miles
Nilight LED Light Bar and Sylvania Interior/Exterior LEDs Installed at 225,000 miles
Tonneau Cover, Dash Camera, Radar Detector, and Hardwire Kit Installed and Horn Replaced on June 4, 2020 at 224,509 miles
Oil Change Done on June 4, 2020 at 224,508 miles with Shell Rotella Full Synthetic T6 Oil and Mopar Oil Filter